World export data for 2019 wine
Pubblicato il: 27/03/2020
- Wine exports from the top 11 countries in the world grew by 1%.
- France, thanks to the strength of its brands that allow an average export price that has been growing steadily over the years, is the world export leader.
- Italy grows by 3.4%. We export more than France (20 million hectoliters versus 14) but at a lower price.
- Spain had a bad year precisely because of the collapse in the prices of bulk wines.
- New Zealand achieves important results in exports by defining itself as a new market + 13% to 1.15 billion, which passes in front of the USA, down instead of 12% to 1.1 billion.